WESTFALIA FRUIT IN-SERVICE TRAINEE AND GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME 2022
Westfalia Fruit, a leading multinational group suppling fresh fruit and related products to international markets, is currently looking for suitable candidates to be part of the Internship/In-service Training and Graduate Development Programme. The programme will provide students with excellent industry exposure, suitable training and countless learning opportunities.
Qualifications and skills required;
For the Internship/ In-Service Training Programme
• Must be currently enrolled for a National Diploma in Agricultural Management, Safety Management, Operations Management, Engineering Technology (Civil & Mechanical), Food Technology, Microbiology and Biotechnology.
• To qualify, the student must have completed an S4 qualification, and be looking to complete P1 and P2.
For the Graduate Development Programme
• Must have completed at least a three-year diploma or degree in the following fields:
- Agricultural Sciences: Plant Production
- Agricultural Engineering
- Plant Pathology
- Operations Management
- Food Science or Food Technology
Applicants should demonstrate the following competencies or qualities:
• Organisational awareness
• Customer service orientation
• Accuracy: checks own work
• Attention to detail
Interested and qualifying applicants should forward applications, together with a copy of the CV and detailed transcript of academic record, to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Agnes Ramafalo.
Closing date for applications is 3 December 2021.
Successful candidates will be offered a 12-month contract starting in February 2022.
Westfalia Fruit is an affirmative action employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply