The University of Zululand subscribes to the principles embedded in the Employment Equity Act
PHYSICAL PLANNING AND OPERATIONS DIVISION
BUS DRIVER (2 POSITIONS)
REFERENCE NUMBER: 2021/01/TT20/TT45
The purpose of this position is to drive University vehicles; transport staff, students and official University guests on business trips between the University and various destinations in accordance with safety standards and traffic regulations.
• Driving of University vehicles
• Safety adherence
• Vehicle maintenance
• EC / Code 14 Driver’s license.
• PrDP (Professional Driving Permit) relevant to the size of the vehicle to be driven.
• Minimum of 3 years driving experience in a commercial transport environment.
• Mechanical operation of the vehicle.
• Vehicle safety and driver training awareness.
• Vehicle alarm system and operation of anti-hijacking device.
• Changing of wheels.
• Time Management
BEHAVIOR / ATTRIBUTES
• Attention to detail
• Deadline driven
• Result orientated
• Customer focused
• Professional and reliable
CLOSING DATE: 07 February 2021
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment in the position or level as advertised.
To apply for these positions, please email your application to: email@example.com, by no later 12H00 on the closing date stated above.
Your application should include the following:
a) Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
b) Certified copies of ID, Driver’s license and PrDP.