Closing Date 2022/12/16
Job Title Graduate Internship
Compensation Amount (CTC Per Annum) 5000
Job Type Classification Internship
Location - Town / City Kimberley
Location - Province Northern Cape
Location - Country South Africa
This Graduate Internship programme aims to create an opportunity for unemployed graduates of Sol Plaatje University residing in the Northern Cape. This programme will offer opportunities for graduates to gain useful university-based experience in a range of areas that can improve their readiness for employment and open career pathways that may not have been available without work experience.
How to apply: please submit the following documents:
• One-page motivational/cover letter – why you should be considered for this internship.
• Updated CV, including a certified copy of your Highest Relevant Qualification.
• Contact details of two academic referees.
• Analytical thinking/problem solving
• Building interpersonal relationships
• Client/student service and support
• Communication - proficiency in English (Verbal and written)
• Planning and organising/work management
• Quality commitment/work standards
• University Awareness
• Computer literacy in respect of office packages (Microsoft Office Suite) and Internet
Diploma/ Degree obtained from Sol Plaatje University.
South African Citizens from the Northern Cape, between the ages of 18 to 35.
Applicants must be unemployed and never participated in an internship programme.
Applicants are restricted to applying for only three (3) positions.
Applicants are only allowed to study part-time
Duties & Responsibilities
This programme will offer opportunities for graduates to gain useful university-based experience in a range of areas that can improve their readiness for employment and open career pathways that may not have been available without work experience.
Click HERE to Apply