The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) is committed to employment equity with the intention to promote representativity within the Institution. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups in accordance with our Employment Equity Plan.
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
(SIX MONTHS FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
HOWARD COLLEGE CAMPUS (X2)
REFERENCE NUMBER: HUM01/2023
The College of Humanities College Finance seeks to employ a suitably qualified Accounting intern for its Durban offices. The incumbent will assist with the financial administration and operations within the College Finance. The incumbent must be able to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
• B Com with Accounting as a major
• Knowledge and skill in working with Microsoft Office programmes, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• South African citizen below the age of 35 years
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Knowledge and experience with online platforms will be an advantage
The successful incumbent will be paid a stipend based on qualification.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 8 March 2023.
Applicants are required to complete the relevant Application form which is available on the Vacancies website at www.ukzn.ac.za
Completed forms may be sent to Mr Mxolisi Gcaba Gcabam@ukzn.ac.za
Please state the advert reference number in your subject line.