GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2021-CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Graduate Programme 2021-Chemical Engineering (TOY201012-2) - Toyota_Graduate_Programme
Graduate Programme 2021-Chemical Engineering
Location - Country
Location - Province
Location - Town / City
Durban and Johannesburg
About the Programme
Toyota invites graduates to share in a journey aimed at producing future leaders through its exciting Graduate Programme.
Toyota is based in Durban and Johannesburg, with the opportunity of a structured journey with wide career progression in various sectors.
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme which strives to develop excelling individuals through a combination of 70% on-the-job development, 20% classroom training and 10% mentorship.
What do we offer?
We offer a 2 year development programme starting in February 2021.
How do we support you?
Rotation - Incumbents are exposed to a variety of disciplines and projects.
Training - World class TOYOTA learning and problem solving concepts.
Employee Assistance - Access to a wide variety of services such as: Study assistance, Car benefits, Relocation, Competitive salary packages, Subsidised canteen facilities and Employee health services.
Performance Management - Competency and value driven performance management system aimed at developing future leaders.
What we look for?
WHO CAN APPLY
• Applicants must be in their final year of studying or have completed the required qualification
• Qualifications: National Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Degree.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
• Individuals who are agile learners and who are committed to self-development.
• Individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities.
• Individuals who share our values.
• Individuals who share our passion for change and improvement.
• Excellent Grade 12 results [Excellent Maths and English Proficiency]
• Excellent Tertiary academic average
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER MY APPLICATION?
• Should you be successful, our recruiter will be in contact with you to complete a series of Assessments.
• Assessments: Virtual Interview- Panel Interview and Psychometric Assessments
• The 2 year development programme starts in February 2021
The Toyota Way Pillars of Continuous Improvement and Respect for people are the foundation of the Graduate Programme.