Starts in February 2020
Merchandise Planner Intern
Job ID: 4885
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Planning
Workplace Type: Head Office
Division: TFG Design Centre
Province: Western Cape
Location: Cape Town North
Suburb: Parow (Parow)
Exciting opportunities are available for students to gain experience in their field of study through a contract internship at our Head Office in Cape Town!
TFG Design Centre is looking for dynamic individuals to join their Merchandise Planning team to assist and support the Design team.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Drive critical path adherence from concept to delivery for the Design team
• Hold the relationship with both internal and external stakeholders during the design/ production cycle
• Complete administrative functions such as update of sales order book, financial plans and ISYNC system updates
• Complete quotations to retail team
To apply you must have:
• Relevant degree/ diploma (Clothing Production, Clothing Management or any financial diploma)
• Strong numerical and analytical ability
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Efficient in computer programmes such as excel
• Currently reside in Cape Town
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Must be unemployed
• Must be considered South African Youth
• Must be available from Feb 2020 for the duration of the internship
Apply now and potentially commence in February 2020 as a TFG employee!
All pre-screening questions must be completed.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.