Job ID: 46592
Country: South Africa
Standard Bank is the largest bank in Africa and our highly visible brand, award-winning service, and strong global presence helps us maintain our market-leading position. We place huge value on the talent of our people to drive our continued success, and to support our plans for growth. We continually need talented and resourceful individuals to help us fulfil our business objectives and build customer loyalty.
The Tsholofelo Learnership
As one of the oldest and most successful financial institutions in the country, we’re always looking to hire dedicated, ambitious men and women to fill key roles in the Banks Processing Center.
This learnership is exclusively for individuals living with a disability.
If you are interested in processing and administration this learnership is an ideal opportunity to enter the world of banking.
Designed to help you gain insight and valuable work experience in processing systems and banking regulations.
In addition, you will complete a qualification in Banking at an NQF level 5.
Start Date: 01st May 2020
End Date: 31st October 2021
Qualification: Certificate in Banking (NQF 5)
Learner Allowance: R5000 per month
The candidate must:
• Be a South African Citizen
• Be between the ages of 18 and 30
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Be living with a disability classified under the Employment Equity Act
• Have completed a Matric and or post-Matric 3 year Finance/Banking related qualification
• Be computer literate
• Not be permanently employed
• Not be studying at any other institution
• Not be registered on any other learnership.