Somerset College is a leading independent, co-educational day and boarding school offering schooling from Grade 000 to Matric-IEB and Cambridge AS and A-levels. Founded in 1997
Somerset College is a welcoming, stimulating centre of learning situated in the beautiful Cape Winelands.
The Preparatory School seeks to employ energetic and creative individuals, currently studying Education, who are passionate about developing young people.
PREPARATORY SCHOOL INTERNSHIPS 2020
Commencement Date: 1 April 2020.
The successful candidate must:
• be enrolled as a Bachelor of Education student, or another appropriate teaching qualification, with an accredited distance learning institution
• have a valid driver's licence
• be actively supportive of the school's Christian ethos
• be actively seeking to develop him/herself professionally in a school environment that is committed to providing a quality education
• be enthusiastic and passionate about working with young people
• be able to work and cooperate in a professional team environment with school management and fellow interns
• be able and willing to participate fully in the school's Extra-Curricular Programme
• have strong values, be self-motivated and disciplined
Please submit a covering letter, as well as a CV, together with three contactable references, to the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Somerset College is an equal opportunity employer.
The School reserves the right not to make an appointment. Submission of an application does not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview. Closing Date: Friday 27 February 2020.