THE FOLLOWING INTERNSHIPS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE WITHIN THE SHRA.
1. Accreditation Application Administrator Intern: The intern will assist with unit administration; Registration of documents received; Assessment of documents according to prepared check list and prepare and send out correspondence
• Post matric qualification in administration and or studies in technology
• Proficiency in computers, especially working on Microsoft Excel and Word.
2. Quality Assurance Administrator Intern: The intern will be responsible for checking and verifying tenanting lists and reporting; tracking unit completion on projects and reporting thereof; monitor project reporting; extracting certain information from monthly project reports to reflect trends, checking and verifying quarterly evidence and scanning and filling of CP/FC files.
• Degree in Quantity Surveying or Project Management qualification
3. Financial Management Intern: The intern will be responsible for Financial Analysis on submitted management accounts by SHI’s (Social Housing Institutions); monthly reconciliations; supplier/creditor reconciliations; general ledger analysis and expenditure dashboard.
• B Tech Financial Management/Accounting or
• B Com Financial Management/ Accounting
4. Legal Intern: The intern will assist with and acquire the following competencies; Litigation Management including exposure to appear before the Rental Tribunal; Contract negotiation and drafting; Legislative Interpretation & Opinion Writing and Specialist knowledge on Housing and Social Housing Framework and Legislation.
• Bachelor of Law (LLB)
• Advantageous to have the following; Masters in Law (LLM), Admitted Legal Practitioner/ Attorney and busy with articles/pupilage.
The Internship programme will be for a 1-year period with a stipend of R10 000.00 per month. All these intern positions will be located in Parktown, Johannesburg
Note: SHRA reserves the right not to make an appointment or to withdraw the advertisement. Applications are invited from unemployed graduates to apply for the 2020 Internship Programme. Appointments will be made in line with the Entity’s Employment Equity Plan. Communications will be with short-listed applicants only.
To apply for the Internship position, please email a comprehensive CV and copies of certified qualifications to email@example.com and indicate which Internship you are applying for. The closing date is Sunday 15 March 2020.