Career Opportunities: Controller Gr 2 : Process (80761)
Req Id 80761 - Posted 03/06/2020 - South Africa - Mpumalanga
Closing date: 11 March 2020
Operating entity: SA Ops Secunda Synfuels Operations, Powerstations
Geographical area: Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Secunda Synfuels Operations (SSO) operates the world’s largest coal-to-liquids (CTL) facility and produces synthesis gas (syngas) through coal gasification and natural gas reforming, using Sasol’s unique and proprietary Fischer-Tropsch technology to manufacture synthetic fuel components, pipeline gas and chemical feedstock.
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure safe and efficient operations of the plant.
· A Valid Driver’s License Code 8/10 (wish)
· In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria
QUALIFICATIONS : Minimum Qualifications and expertise required (Must)
· National Senior Certificate with Maths, Science & English or N3 with Maths, Science & English
· Process Controller Gr2: NQF Level 2
· Process Controller Gr1: NQF Level 3
· Process Artisan: NQF Level 4
Specific experience required
· Experience in a production environment
· Experience as a Process Controller in Petro Chemical Environment
· Experience in working on the panel
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Continuously develop self
Ambassador for living the Sasol Values
Functional / Technical
Understanding of Plant Value chain interactions
Ensure governance and legal compliance
Willing to work shifts as / when required.
Details on how to apply (as per the specific role)
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.