APPLICATION FOR BURSARY 2020
In order to qualify for consideration, Horticulture students must have successfully completed and passed 3 subjects and have an average of over 60%.
We do not provide bursaries for the practical training required for the qualification.
Students studying in the Landscaping or Agriculture fields can apply for consideration.
Students need to have completed their first year of study with an average of 60% or higher per subject.
A motivation of no less than 150 word needs to accompany all applications to be considered for a bursary.
All applicants must have completed and passed 3 first academic year subjects before their applications will be considered. All applicants may be contacted for an interview with a SANA representative in their region.
A copy of your ID must be submitted along with your application. If additional supporting documents and ID are not attached, or the application form is not completed correctly, the application will be rejected.
Closing date for consideration will be 07 February 2020 for interviews the following March 2020.
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Bursary Applications can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by Fax 086 7187268
For more information, please contact Wendy Appel, Bursary Administrator on: Tel: 0879454621 Fax: 0867187268 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying for a Bursary from SANA. Before you start please be reminded that there are prerequisites to ensure that you are considered. Be aware of the following points and the checklist below will assist you in making sure you have covered all the prerequisites.
1. The Bursary does not cover outstanding fees and the Bursary is only valid for the current academic year study.
2. The SANA Tom Arnold Bursary Fund does not cover Registration Fees. All students will have to ensure they are fully registered with the institution before the bursary can be awarded.
3. In order to qualify for consideration, Horticulture Students must have an average of at least 60% per subject and have passed at least 3 subjects.
4. Students studying in the Landscaping or Agriculture fields can apply for consideration also. These Students need to have completed their first year of study with an average of 60% or higher per subject.
5. All applicants are required to write a motivation letter of no less than 150 words in support of their application, to be considered.
6. Please note that applications by PhD, Masters and BTech students will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Downloadable Application form: Click HERE to download Bursary Application Form 2020