Post: AARTO Outlet Operator (X50)
Department: Enterprise Development
Salary: R 208 584 (Excluding benefits)
Term: 3 Year Fixed Term Contract
All applicants must clearly state area(s) in which they are applying for.
GAUTENG: Westonaria, Vereeniging Magistrate Court, Heidelburg Traffic Department, Sebokeng Magistrate Court
LIMPOPO: Polokwane DLTC, Lepelle- Nkumpi DLTC, Thulamela DLTC, Greater Tubatse and Fetakgomo DLTC, Modimolle DLTC, Greater Giyani
MPUMALANGA: Nelspruit DLTC, Barberton, Trichardt DLTC in Secunda, Dr JS Moroka (Siyabuswa), Emalahleni DLTC
EASTERN CAPE: Umtata, East London, Port Elizabeth Metro Police Headquarters, Port Elizabeth DLTC, Queenstown
NORTH WEST: Mahikeng, Brits, Rusternburg, Klerksdorp, Taung
NORTHERN CAPE: Kimberley DLTC, Springbok Traffic Centre, Upington RTI, Kuruman Traffic Centre, Dee Aar Traffic Office
KWAZULU-NATAL: Pietermaritzburg, Durban Metro Police Headquarters, Ladysmith Municipality, KwaDukuza Municipality (Stanger), Port Shepstone, Richards Bay, Newcastle Municipality, Vryheid
FREE STATE: Sasolburg, Bloemfontein (Mangaung), Welkom, Betlehem, Zastron
WESTERN CAPE: Paarl, George, Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Hermanus, Saldanha Bay
* Matric certificate
* Minimum of one (01) year relevant experience in AARTO administration support is essential
* Computer Literacy
* Working knowledge and practical experience on the National Traffic Information System (eNaTIS) will be an added advantage
* National Diploma or B Degree in Road Traffic & Municipal Police Management: Municipal and Traffic Policing or equivalent qualification will be an added advantage.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer service
* Ability to plan and prioritise own work
* Attention to detail
* Team player
* Quality orientated
* Time management skills
* Ability to perform routine functions
* Ability to function in a target driven environment.
* Receive all AARTO elective options on a daily basis, in the prescribed manner (by recording all received applications in the relevant registers)
* Capture all AARTO elective options on the NCR on a daily basis (by performing transactions CG 11, 915A, 9121, 9131, 915F – where applicable)
* Ensure that all elective options forms are scanned and uploaded onto the NCR on a daily basis (by performing transaction 915D)
* Assist alleged infringer: Know your status, including R114 statement of accounts and other general queries
* Forwarding AARTO related matters to the call centre for processing in an instance where cases are not being able to be attended to
* Escalating AARTO related queries by referring alleged infringers to www.aarto.gov.za
* Forward matters for capturing to Head Office in case of overload
* Shredding of AARTO elective options successfully processed on the NCR
* Information sharing, advice and referral
* Keep daily register of visitors assisted
* AARTO public education and awareness.
Enquiries: Mr. Kabelo Magongwa – (087) 285 0500
Correspondence will only be with shortlisted candidates, if you do not hear from us in 30 days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply please submit a letter of application, recent curriculum vitae (CV) as well as recently certified copies of matric certificate, qualifications and identity document.
Applications must be hand-delivered to: Waterfall Edge B, Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand or emailed to Recruitment@rtia.co.za
Please note that applications without all the relevant supporting documents as prescribed above will not be considered.
The RTIA is an equal opportunity employer and is seeking to balance the employment equity profile. The Agency is thus strongly encouraging applicants from the following designated groups; Indians, Coloureds, Whites, unemployed youth, females and people living with disabilities to apply. Preference will be given to Coloureds, Indians and Whites
Closing Date: 18 December 2020 @ 16:30 pm