2021 - Disability Learnership in Short-Term Insurance
Company Risk Benefit Solutions
Reference # 2020-290
Contract Type Contract
Salary Market Related
Location Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Our culture is characterised by a strong desire for innovation and problem solving with a flair for entrepreneurship. It’s an inspiring ethos that forms the heartbeat of our business and keeps us firmly on track. But our hard-working attitude aside, we make sure it’s only the work we take seriously – never ourselves.
RBS provides stakeholder with effective and efficient financial services according to the required standards and procedures in order to retain existing clients and secure new business in support of the business strategy.
Job Functions Administration,Client Services,Graduate
Learnerships are available in our Cape Town office for 3 Black Disabled African Females.
• Learners will be based in our short-term insurance business.
• You will be exposed to Short-Term Insurance claims and/or underwriting
• The Learnership will commence 01 February 2021 until 31 January 2022.
• Successful candidates will attend and achieve a NQF level 5 Qualification in Short-Term Insurance.
Matric with Maths (Not Negotiable). Please attach a copy of Your Matric Certificate and Proof of Disability to your application.
• Disabled – please attach your medical certificate confirming your disability.
• Must not be working 12 weeks prior to 1 February 2021 / Unemployed from 1 November 2020.
• Under the age of 35.
• Computer Literate
• Excellent communication skills
Applications will be considered in line with our Employment Equity Policy and Plan.
Job Closing Date 11/12/2020