A job opportunity exists for the right candidate in Rustenburg
Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract
Reference No: 635
1. Work Output Description
RBPlat recruits’ candidates into the bursary programme to pursue a full-time qualification at a recognized Tertiary institution. We provide financial assistance and academic support to enable candidates to obtain a qualification in the disciplines relating to the Mine operation. Bursars will be required to maintain an acceptable level of marks for exams and remain to the required criteria for continuation of the bursary.
2. Minimum Requirements
- Citizens of the Republic of South Africa, preferably Bojanala District Residents
- Bursary funding only assist undergraduate studies.(1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students)
- Grade 12 results(60% Mathematics,Physical Science and English) and Tertiary Acceptance letter for 1st year students.
- Full Academic record for 2nd , 3rd , and 4th year students
3. Disciplines Required
- Mining Engineering
- Mine Survey
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Finance and Accounting
- Environmental Management
4. Skills and Knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-discipline and energetic
- Good Communication Skills
5. Physical/Legal Requirements
- Clear Credit / Criminal Record
- Obtain medical fitness certificate
Closing date: 1/22/2020 12:00:00 AM
Royal Bafokeng Platinum Mine applies the Employment Equity principles as set out in the Employment Equity Policy.
Incomplete CV's and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the company within 21 days after the closing date of advertisement, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that RBplats will never require or accept any payment by or on behalf of an employee or potential employee in respect of the employment of, or the allocation of work to, any employee.
Please note: CV’s with no copies of qualifications attached, will not be considered. Ensure to attach qualifications