Horticulture Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2 (12 Months) (RAN200227-1) - Rand Water
Horticulture Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2 (12 Months)
Strategic Human Capital
Job Type Classification
Location - Country
Location - Province
Location - Town / City
Location - Site
Job Advert Summary
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Horticulture Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2
• Applicants must be unemployed.
• Applicants must not be registered with any institution for a qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
• Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics OR Mathematics Literacy and Science (minimum Level 4 in all subjects).
• Applicants must be a South African citizens and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
• Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 35 years.
• Applicants MUST reside in Gauteng Province (proof of residential address to be attached).
The following documents must accompany your application:
• A certified copy of ID document
• Proof of residence
• Certified copy of Matric Certificate
In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, consideration will be given to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful
As a Learner , you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector
Communication skills (verbal and written)
Self-motivated and results - driven