FULL STATUS ESTATE AGENT - BALLITO, KZN
Closing Date 2021/05/05
Reference Number PGP210205-1
Job Title Full Status Estate Agent - Ballito, KZN
Operations - Sales and Rentals
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province KwaZulu-Natal
Location - Town / City Ballito
Main Purpose of the Job
Ever wanted to live by the coast, have quality of life and a successful career? Pam Golding Properties is looking to partner with people who are ambitious, driven by success, motivated by reward and able to work to targets to join our successful PGP Ballito Team in KZN. We want Estate Agents who are curious, determined, persistent with great attention to detail, but also sociable and outgoing.
The role is about the successful marketing and selling of property and continued growth of market share, whilst providing excellent customer service to ensure that the Pam Golding Properties brand ethos is upheld. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and their own reliable vehicle.
• Collecting information about properties (lead generation);
• Canvassing properties to sell;
• Arranging for photography and home staging;
• Visit sellers and must be able to talk knowledgably about their property and area;
• Valuation – able to apply sound principles when estimating the value of a property;
• Organise and attend show days;
• Able to put together a marketing plan for a property;
• Represent the seller in negotiations with potential buyers;
• Monitor sales and liaise with all stakeholders including mortgage brokers, conveyancers and other estate agents;
• Able to knowledgably advise sellers and buyers;
• Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market as well as the general market;.
• Must love sales and ‘closing the deal’;
• Strong negotiation abilities;
• Integrity is a key requirement in our business. Principled, values-driven behaviour is a must;
• Able to adapt and respond to change;
• Able to cope with pressure and setbacks;
Education & Experience
• Valid Fidelity Fund Certificate and up to date with CPD and PDE requirements;
• Must have valid driver’s license and your own reliable transport;
• Must want to move to Ballito or live in Ballito;
• Must be able to sustain yourself financially for at least 6 to 8 months before you start earning commission.
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Excellent verbal and written communication;
• Must be digitally savvy and comfortable doing business with your mobile phone or device;
• Computer literate with sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite.