LAB INTERN / GRADUATE (CHLOORKOP)
Lab Intern / Graduate (Chloorkop) (AEC200911-1) - Plant Health
Closing Date 2020/09/28
Reference Number AEC200911-1
Pillar AECI Plant Health
Job Title Lab Intern / Graduate (Chloorkop)
Job Type Classification Contract
Location - Town / Site Chloorkop
Location - Province Gauteng
Location - Country South Africa
AECI Plant Health is looking to recruit a Lab Intern / Graduate to work in Chloorkop. To provide support to the research and formulation of agrochemical and plant nutrition products.
AECI Plant Health is committed to enabling individuals, previously disadvantaged by discriminatory practices to gain full and equal access to opportunities appropriate to their competency and potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Testing of additional supplier raw materials.
• Preparation of laboratory standard solutions.
• Compatibility testing of in-house and 3rd party products as requested.
• Assisting the Chemists with analysis; preparation of formulations as guided.
• Report write-up of completed lab work; assisting with ad hoc research work.
Qualifications & Experience
• Matric / Grade 12.
• BSc Chemistry or NDip Chemistry.
• Communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Safety awareness