Molemole Local Municipality
DEPARTMENT: MUNCIPAL MANAGER
Position: Internship Communication
Duration: 12 Months
Monthly Stipend of: R 3 000.00
Minimum requirements: Grade 12, Degree or National Diploma in Communication/Journalism or equivalent. Good communication skills, Computer literacy.
DEPARTMENT: BUDGET AND TREASURY
Position: Internship Financial Management
Duration: 24 Months fixed-term contract
Annual Total Package: R100 000.00 (All inclusive)
Grade 12, B.Com degree or National Diploma in Accounting / Financial Management /internal Audit/ Cost and Management Accounting or
equivalent. Good communication skills, Computer literacy.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS TO TAKE NOTE OF:
Forward your applications to:
The Municipal Manager; Molemole Local Municipality; Private Bag X 44; Dendron; 0715 or deliver to 303 Church Street; Dendron or Molemole Local Municipality Morebeng Branch Office; 25 Car. Roets & Viviers Street; Soekmekaar.
Applications must be accompanied by a signed covering application letter, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of: identity document, driver's licence (where applicable) and qualifications. Applications without the above will not be considered and will be disqualified. Molemole Local Municipality reserves the right to / not to make appointments. If no response is received from Molemole Municipality 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful.
Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
1. Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership / directorship and reference checks.
2. Faxed, E-Mailed and Z83 applications will be not accepted and will be disqualified.
3. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
4. Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
5. Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicants.
6. Candidates with foreign qualifications should attach SAQA evaluation reports with their applications.
Enquiries regarding the above should be directed to Mr. Bethuel Ramohlale at 015 501 2334/5.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IN RESPECT OF ALL POSITIONS IS: Monday, 07 December 2020 at 16:30.