Metropolitan Trading Company invites applications for internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The purpose of the internship programme is to offer graduates with no relevant work experience the opportunity to obtain practical workplace exposure and experience The Internship Programme will run for a period not exceeding 12 months.
BRIEF BACKGROUND OF METROPOLITAN TRADING COMPANY:
Metropolitan Trading Company (MTC) is an entity owned by the City of Joburg Metropolitan Municipality (the City) tasked with operating Johannesburg Broadband Network (JBN).
The aim of the JBN is to ensure the availability of affordable broadband connectivity throughout the City, which will support socio-economic development through accelerated growth, expanded productivity leading to enhanced quality of life for all. JBN is also aimed to lower the City's oven operating costs whilst increasing access to telecommunications services for residents in the City. This will simulate economic development in the City, reduce ICT costs and provide available broadband access to the industry.
Internships Available: .
1. Supply Chain Management
2. Human Resource Management / Industrial Psychology! Business Admin
3. Risk and Compliance Management
4. Internal Audit
6. Public Relations / Public Management / Public Administration
* Unemployed graduates who have successfully completed a three (3)-year Degree or National Diploma in any field specified above.
* Applicants are only opened to South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
* Students that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National! Diploma.
Please note the following: Applicants who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered, If after your appointment it is established that you have given false information you will be liable to instant
Closing Date: 06 April 2021 at 16:00
Contact Person: HR Department Tel No: (011) 0320 250
* We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
A comprehensive CV, certified copies of your Qualifications and certified ID copy should be delivered to:
Braampark Office Park, 33 Hoofd Street, Forum VI, Ground Floor (Braamfontein).
emailed to: email@example.com