The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2020/2021 Intake
Location: East London
Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- South African Citizens, or permanent residents of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Bachelor of Sciences (Information Technology / Computer Science)
- National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
*Graduates with a major in JAVA Development will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Other Important information
- Closing date for entries is 4 September 2020
- LATE AND INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Should you not hear from MBSA-HR by 1 October 2020 please consider your application unsuccessful
Applications sent by email WILL NOT be considered. Email address provided is for query purposes only.
IMPORTANT: For an optimal selection process, please attach all relevant documents.
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Shortlisted applicants may be requested to write a technical assessment