Mascor (John Deere): Apprentice Nationwide
Date Post Advertised 2023/04/25
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Mascor is a Company consisting of franchised Automotive, agricultural mechanisation and fuel. With more than 50 years in the industry, we offer prestige brands such as John Deere, Toyota and Warath while our highly skilled staff provides professional and high-quality service and standards of workmanship.
Mascor is currently looking for an Apprentice to learn a construction and forestry technical job through on the job as well as franchise training under the guidance of an experienced Technician in order to obtain a trade test qualification.
1. Quality of work
- Willing to learn the systems including diagnostics.
- Achieve daily and monthly productivity and efficiency targets.
- Ensure dealership quality levels are attained.
- Ensure franchise mandatory requirements are maintained.
- Endeavour to qualify in the allotted time.
2. Customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction is at 100% and all queries are attended to timeously.
- Ensure proper communication regarding jobs in progress
Requirements: REQUIREMENTS: a. Qualifications: i. Min: Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or NTC 2 in Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and a related trade theory
Click on your location to apply