Use your data to make some money with Honey gain, even better if you are having uncapped wife or endless data, just leave it on for as much as you want
FAQ 1. What is Honeygain? Honeygain is a crowdsourced network company which enables other businesses to conduct intelligence, market, and business research.
2. What does the Honeygain app do? Is it safe? The app facilitates proxy services to third parties, such as data scientists, Fortune 500, and other trustworthy companies. Is it safe? Yes! Your security is important to us. And as the queen bee knows her bees, we know what every partner uses their network for.
3. Is my personal data safe with Honeygain? 100%. We don’t keep any data of our clients. The only data we will have is what will be necessary for the service. This includes your email address, your IP address, how much traffic you make per month and your chosen payout methods.
4. How is my payment calculated? You earn credits for every KB of data you bring in, and after collecting enough of credits, you can convert them to USD.
5. How credits convert to USD? 10 credits are equal to 0.01USD (1 cent USD)
6. What are your top locations? We have no top locations - Honeygain has a worldwide coverage.
7. Is there a Windows app? Yes! We have launched a Windows app! Now you can Honeygain 🍯 on your desktop! Get it here
8. Does Honeygain work on Wi-Fi and mobile data alike? Yes, Honeygain works both on Wi-Fi and mobile data. Mobile data have to be turned on in the app settings.
9. What is the minimum payout? The minimum payout is 20USD.
10. What is the current payout rate? You earn 1 credit for 10MB of traffic that goes through you. So for 10GB you’ll earn 1USD.
11. What payout methods are currently available? Currently we support payments via PayPal, but more options are coming soon!
12. Is there a way to increase my earnings? It's simple - install Honeygain on more devices and have a device per network (work, uncle or your home). That will help you max out your potential payout. (It's best when a unique IP address has no more than 3 devices)
13. What Networks does Honeygain work on? What does the "Network unusable" error mean? Honeygain only supports your Home and Mobile networks (IP addresses). If you are connected to another type of network (IP address), you will see the following error "Network unusable" and the application will be stopped until you connect to the appropriate network.
14. How many devices can I use Honeygain on? What does the "Network overused" error mean? You can use up to 3 devices on a single network (IP address) at the same time, but to have the best revenue potential, you should have 1 device per IP. Additional devices connected to this network will be suspended and will show a "Network Overused" error until the moment when the number of active devices decreases. Overall we are not limiting the amount of devices connected to your account - if you want to use 100 devices, you can, but you should connect them to at least 20 different Networks (3 devices each).
15. How much data Honeygain uses? You can expect a usage of up to 2GB per day, although take note that based on your network speed, we can reach a maximum of 15GB per day.
16. Can I protect myself from using my whole data plan? Yes. You can do that by simply turning off the mobile data usage in the Honeygain app settings menu. Or if on Windows - right click Honeygain bee icon and select "quit" to turn off the app.
16. Can I set a warning on how much data I use?
If you’re using the Android version of our app, we recommend you use the Android data usage notifications. As for Windows users, we are currently working on a solution.
16. Can my credits expire? Usually no. If you're an active user, your credits will not expire. However, Honeygain credits will expire after 6 months counting from the day you were last active.
17. How can I contact you? Feel free to reach out to us through our website’s contact form!
18. Do you have a referral program? Yes! You can invite your friends with a personalized link and 10% of their daily earnings will be added to your account!
19. How long will I need to wait for my payout? The payout duration depends on the payment type you choose, and your location. For PayPal payments they should be processed in 24 hours.
20. Can I use Honeygain if I'm underaged? The legal age of maturity depends on the country you live in, so we advise you to make sure what it is. If you are underaged, you might need to get your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use Honeygain.
21. How do I know that the app is working? If you’re using Android, you will see a small, green notification in the notification bar. On Windows, just hover over the little bee icon in your notification tray.
22. Will Honeygain work if I use a VPN? No, we do not support VPN or Datacenter network IPs.
23. What happens if I switch off my Wi-Fi, or Wi-Fi is out of reach? The application will pause automatically and will wait until it’s able to reconnect back to the network.
24. Will Honeygain’s network usage interfere with my everyday data usage? You shouldn’t feel any difference with our app running in the background. We set our app to never use more than 10% of your available network bandwidth.
25. Does the app use more battery? Yes, while traffic sharing is active the app uses the device battery. Based on age of your device the expected consumption may vary from 5%-8% of battery per day.