APPRENTICE MOTOR MECHANIC TRAINING (MOT201125-1) - Lindsay Saker
Closing Date 2020/12/02
Reference Number MOT201125-1
Job Title APPRENTICE MOTOR MECHANIC TRAINING
Branch/Department Service Department
Company Lindsay Saker Audi Centre Bryanston
Job Type Classification Contractor
Location - Town / City Bryanston
Location - Province/Area Gauteng
Location - Country South Africa
LINDSAY SAKER AUDI BRYANSTON offers suitable candidate an Accredited Competency Based Modular Training (CBMT) Apprenticeship, which is a combination of on-the-job training (OJT) and related classroom instruction under the supervision of a Qualified Motor Vehicle Mechanic. Imperial Technical Training Academy (ITTA) provides the theoretical; classroom-based education, which is situated in Ext 4, 16 Dakota Cres, Airport Park, Johannesburg, 1401.
CBMT contract with merSETA and a learnership contract with Lindsay Saker will apply with all terms and conditions. MBCO minimum wages apply for CBMT Apprentice.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Levels 1 - 4: 4 yr. contract
• 5 days in 5 weeks training at ITTA.
• Distance learning program -CDX (this enhances apprentice training by exposure of interactive demonstrations and tutorials with quizzes and practical exercises delivered via the web at their place of work and at home in their study time.
• Computer based testing and examination.
• Practical competency testing
• Audi Bryanston Service department on the job experience aligned to the level of competence achieved through the CBMT programme. Gather evidence to complete your portfolio of evidence as required by ITTA.
o Working alongside an assigned technician in order to learn how to perform quality service maintenance and repairs to the original manufacturers’ description. Complete portfolio of evidence,
o Inspect, maintain and repair vehicles whilst training with a qualified technician.
Qualifications and Experience
The applicant must have achieved the following qualifications to be considered:
• Matric (N2 with Mathematics, Engineering Science and English (50% are essential)
• Drivers licence
• Computer literacy