ADVERTISEMENT OF GRADUATE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF SPORT, ARTS AND CULTURE (DSAC)
1. Applications are hereby invited from unemployed graduates between 18 and 35 years of age for the filling of 5 internship opportunities, funded by Culture, Arts, Tourism, Hospitality and Sports Sector Education and Training Authority (CATHSSETA), as outlined on the attached
document, Annexure A.
2. Applications must be submitted on Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department / Institution or can be downloaded from www.dpsa.gov.za,
3. Applications must be completed in full and signed, accompanied by certified copies of an identity document; educational qualifications and a comprehensive CV. Applications without attachments will not be considered. A specific reference number for the post applied for must be quoted in the space provided in the form.
4. All applications should be submitted to The Head of Department, Department of Sport, Arts and Culture, Private Bag X 9549, POLOKWANE, 0700 or submitted by hand at 21 Biccard Street, POLOKWANE. Enquiries: Ramavhanda D @ 015 284 4038 and Musia N @ 015 284 4143. Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
5. The contents of this circular must be brought to the attention of all employees.
6. All short-listed applicants will be subjected to security clearance, verification of qualifications and must provide their original certificates of the qualification and identity Document on the day of the interviews for verification purposes.
7. Applicant (s) recommended for appointment will be subjected to all vetting procedures.
8. The closing date is 21 December 2020 at 13h00. Applications received after closing date will not be accepted.
9. If you do not receive any response from us within 6 weeks after the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful.
REF NO. : SAC16/2020
AREA OF PLACEMENT: Sport & Recreation (5)
PLACEMENT STATION: Head Office
NQF 6 Qualification (National Diploma or Degree) in Sport Management, Sport Science’ Sport Development/ Sport Administration/ Recreation studies/ Exercise Science
Applicants should have never participated in an internship programme before, in any government department and CATHSSETA internship programmes.
Interns will receive a stipend of R5 000.00 per month for a period of 12 months, commencing on 1 February 2021 and ending on 31 January 2022