EPWP OPPORTUNITY FOR RESIDENTS OF REGION F ONLY
GENERAL WORKERS X30
The purpose of the job is to provide hygiene services, packaging of fresh produce, stock control and inspections measures at the Joburg Market.
- Packing hampers, obtain necessary produce from stores and fridges
- Processing orders — sorting, cleaning, peeling, cutting, washing, packaging, weighing and labeling
- Monitor and reduce wastage of products
- Picking, lifting, moving heavy packages
- Maintain hygienic and sanitary work environment and a high level of personal hygiene
- Maintain a high standard of quality control .
- Abide by company rules and follow company procedures
- Work efficiently and correctly in specific areas
- Ensure that product-flow is constant and continuous.
- Empty and wash bins using correct cleaning material (chemicals, tools etc)
- Clean and ensure that the pillars and walls are free from dirt, keep all surfaces neat and tidy at all times by sweeping, litter picking, washing with correct chemicals and equipment on a continuous basis
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Grade 10
INTERESTED APPLICANTS CAN VIEW THE DETAILS OF THE POSITION ON JOBURG MARKET WEBSITE: www.joburgmarket.co.za.
Application with certified copy of an ID and proof of residence must be hand delivered to Nokuthula Tshabalala at Joburg Market offices. 4 Fortune Road, City Deep, on weekdays between 08H00 and 16H00
APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT HAVE WORKED FOR 12 MONTHS AS AN EPWP BENEFICIARY
N. B: CLOSING DATE: 14 December 2020 at 12h00