Position: Part-Time Lecturers
Department: Design Studies (Jewellery Design)
The Department of Design Studies in the Faculty of Arts and Design has a Part-Time positions for Lecturer at Arts Campus. To teach the following subjects:
Jewellery Techniques l, ll & lll
Jewellery Design l, ll & lll
Jewellery History Africa and the World l & ll
Jewellery History lII
WIL in Jewellery Design I & ll
· Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
· Research and Innovation.
· Non-curricular activities, including short courses.
· Curriculum Development.
· B Tech or Advance Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma in Jewellery Design and Manufacture.
· Candidate with Masters degree in the related field will be given a preference.
· Minimum two (2) years’ experience in teaching at tertiary level.
· At least three years’ experience as practicing jeweller for practical modules.
· Experience in research and curriculum development.
Send your Application letter and CV to: email@example.com,
Enquiries: Mr. D Newman: Tel: 012382 6007
Closing Date: 17 November 2023
If we have not responded within a month of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into only with short-listed candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates will be required to undergo psychometric tests and any other simulation interventions. Candidates are also required to complete the application form for employment. The application is available on the University’s website, share point and the University’s intranet.