Intern: Complaints Department
Stipend: R5 391 per month
• The successful candidate must have a relevant 3-year tertiary qualification in Legal, Finance, Office Administration and/or equivalent qualification.
• Applicant must not have participated in an internship before.
• No experience required.
• Debt counselling certificate (is an added advantage)
• Provide administrative support to the Complaints department.
• Assist and interface with consumers in-person and via email for purposes of resolving enquiries.
• Ad-hoc duties relating to complaints management.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
• Good communication skills (verbal and written).
• Planning and organising skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and work well under pressure.
• Ability to work within team.
• Quality and detail oriented.
Closing Date: 6 November 2023
The National Credit Regulator is an equal opportunity organization which offers competitive market related packages.
Suitable persons should send a detailed CV quoting the relevant reference number to: IFemail@example.com