LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - KUYASA 2023/24 BUSINESS ANALYSIS
DO YOU WANT TO STEP INTO THE WORLD OF BANKING?
PARTICIPATE IN A 1 YEAR LEARNERSHIP IN THE BANKING AND ALTERNATIVE BANKING SECTOR
This Leamership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year's work experience as well as an NQF Level 6 qualification relevant to the Banking sector The BANKSETA welcomes applications from Persons with Disabilities.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
Completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in Bachelor of IT: Business Systems Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics, National Diploma in Business Applications, National Diploma in IT (Specializing in Business Analysis), Diploma in Business Information Technology.
• Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
• Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2024
• Currently unemployed.
• Currently not participating in a learnership.
• Not involved in any other studies from 1 February 2024
• Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
• Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
• Effective communication in written and verbal English.
A monthly allowance of R6 000 will be paid to the successful applicants. NO-FEES will be requested from you throughout the application process
Applications must be accompanied by
• CV • Qualifications
• Email to: email@example.com
• All Application forms or CV's are to be submitted before 31 October 2023 via above mentioned methods
• Candidates not contacted for an interview by 1 February 2024 should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
• Employment equity targets will apply.
The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training.
For further info contact: 011 805 9661