INTERN AGENT - KRAAIFONTEIN
Closing Date 2022/06/30
Reference Number PGP220420-1
Job Title Intern Agent - Kraaifontein
Department Operations - Sales and Rentals
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Western Cape
Location - Town / City Cape Town - Kraaifontein
Main Purpose of the Job
Named after its founder, Pam Golding, the Group has over 2000 real estate professionals globally and operates in both the residential and commercial sectors. It is the largest independent property services company in Southern Africa and this leadership position is even more dominant in the more elite residential property sector. We are looking for an Intern agent who lives in the Kraaifontein area.
Own vehicle and laptop is a pre requisite.
The main responsibilities will be:
• Negotiation and selling skills;
• Ambition, drive and charisma;
• Good communication skills and the ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and colleagues;
• Strong organisation skills, as you may be dealing with more than one property at a time;
• Willingness to take on responsibility, as estate agents will likely be afforded a great deal of responsibility early on;
• Willingness to travel and spend time out of the office; a full driving licence is typically required;
• Understanding of, and interest in, the local property market and the process of buying.
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms;
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing;
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value;
• Display and market real property to possible buyers; • Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, mandates, listings);
• Maintain and update listings of available properties;
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders;
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services;
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills;
Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills;
Pleasant and trustworthy;
MS Office familiarity.
Education & Experience
No previous skills required
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Communication Skills;
• Organisational Skills;
• Problem Solving and Resourcefulness;
• Honesty and Tact;
• Self-Motivation and Persistence.