Graduate Mechanical Engineer (AVE200309-2) - Moolmans Mining
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Job Type Classification
Reporting To (Job Title)
Business Improvement Manager
Location - Country
Location - Province
Location - Town / City
Job Summary Statement
Moolmans offers services across the mining value chain, from shaft sinking, underground development, contract mining and open cut mining, to construction of mine infrastructure. The operating group's experience spans a broad range of commodities and it has worked successfully in remote and challenging locations.
Supporting of all Earthmoving Plant Fleet maintenance planning, managing services, breakdowns, availability and technical Support.
National Diploma Mechanical Engineering or Diploma Systems Administration
Basic knowledge and experience of SQL
Duties & Responsibilities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
• Write AMT IC Reports - SQL Report Builder
• Data management and clean up
• ERP/AMT integration Recon
• DBA Management
• Analyse Life Cycle costing
• Analyse Asset Performance
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Technical Aptitude - The capacity for using specific knowledge, tools or other equipment to enhance performance. It includes specific aptitudes such as computer skills and understanding systems, etc.
• Analytical Thinking / Practical Intelligence - Job requires analysing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Numerical Aptitude - The capacity for working with numbers. It includes specific aptitudes such as computation, statistical interpretation, facility with mathematical concepts, arithmetic reasoning, etc.
• Verbal Aptitude - The capacity for working with language. It includes specific aptitudes such as word fluency, comprehension, verbal reasoning, vocabulary, second language acquisition, etc.
• Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Achievement Orientation - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward task mastery.
• Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Adaptability / Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
• Integrity / Conscientiousness - Job requires being honest and ethical
• Build interpersonal tolerance and teamwork practices
• Deal effectively with change
• Enthusiastically productive
• Maintain focus and self-control