GAUTENG PROVINCE: Skills Development Opportunity: Hospitality Youth Training Programme:
Food and Beverages 2023
Stipend : The beneficiary shall receive a daily stipend of (R150)
Closing Date : 15 February 2023
The Department of Tourism in collaboration with the Networx Career Development invites applicants from the Gauteng Province to apply for the Hospitality Youth Training Programme. The programme is targeted at unemployed youth to widen employment opportunities in the hospitality and tourism sector. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
(NB: Prospective beneficiaries from all regions of the province are encouraged to apply.)
• Applicants should be between the age of 18-35.
• Matric with fluency in English or Tourism and Hospitality Qualification
• Beneficiaries who have previously participated in the Department’s learnership or skills programmes should declare in the motivational letter.
Enquiries: 068 201 4104 / Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be delivered online: email@example.com
• CV must be accompanied by a motivational letter
• Certified ID copy,
• Proof of residence, and any other relevant certificate/s).
Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered
Duration: The learnership programme is for a period of 12 months. The successful candidates will be required to sign a contract for the duration of the training.
Note: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.