38 X INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTH
06 MONTHS CONTRACT
Stipend: R2940.00 per month
Garden Route District Municipality in partnership with the Department of Economic Development and Tourism is proud to present a graduate internship opportunity for youth residing within the Garden Route District area
• Must be a South African citizen all stipends will be paid into the bank account
• Must have a bank account
• Must be unemployed;
• Must have a matric plus a qualification within the following fields: Public, Administration, Business Administration, and HR related qualification, Office Administration, Basic Fire Fighting, Financial Management, Disaster Management and Road Construction;
• Must be in the possession of an Identity Document; and
• Must be between the ages of 19 to 28 years
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE OFFERED AS GRADUATE INTERNSHIP
• Public Administration,
• Business Administration,
• HR related qualification,
• Office Administration,
• Fire Fighting,
• Disaster Management,
• Financial Management,
• Road Construction.
Interested applicants who meet the abovementioned criteria should apply using the prescribed application form
For any enquiries contact Mr Reginald Salmons at 044 803 1363, Ms Angeline Naidoo at 044 803 1420 or Mrs Angela-Ziva Coetzee at 044 803 1344 during office hours
Certified copies of the following documentation must be attached: A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae; proof of qualification / latest examinations results; certified copy of Identity Document (not older than three months) and proof of residential address (municipal account).
ONLY CORRECT AND FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS FORMS WILL BE
CONSIDERED. Please send applications to: Mr. R. Salmons, Coordinator: Training and Development, Garden Route District Municipality, 54 York Street, George, 6530.
Candidates must be willing to be subjected to an interview and written assessment.
Please Note: Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification. If you have not been contacted within 30 working days after the closing date of this advertisement, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful. Curriculum Vitae’s will not be returned. Council reserves the right not to make an appointment. No applications sent via email or faxed will be considered.
Closing Date: 18 September 2020