Title Graduate Work Experience: Research
Department Research, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation
Job Grade Internship
Employment 12 months
Report Manager: Research
Purpose To assist in gathering, capturing and cleaning of data and other administrative duties.
Key Performance Areas (KPAs)
• Conducting face-to-face and telephonic interviews, and online research for information requested by Manager: Research;
• Capturing and cleaning of data using MS Excel;
• Data collection and analysis and report writing;
• Conducting literature reviews relevant to the sector;
• Administrative duties as requested by the Manager: Research;
• Execute ad hoc tasks as requested by the Manager: Research.
• NQF level 7 qualification
• Have no prior working experience.
• Must not have previously completed an internship.
Behavioural attributes/knowledge/ skills required
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Basic understanding of research principles
• Attention to detail
• Excellent research skills
The job description is a guide of minimum tasks and responsibilities and might change from time to time, depending on the organizational requirements and managerial ad hoc requests.
Applications must be sent to: email@example.com Closing date; 23 April 2021