Customer Service Agent (Ticket Sales)
Aviation: Ground Staff, KwaZulu Natal Durban
FlySafair requires the services of a Customer Service Agent (Ticket Sales) that will report to the Base Manager: Airports and be based at King Shaka International Airport.
- Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
- Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
- Handle and safeguard of confidential information.
- Grade 12;
- Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern;
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette;
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- No criminal or credit record;
- Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required;
- Own transport would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of delivering great customer service;
- High degree of patience and assertiveness
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal hours;
- Remains focused in order to handle objections;
- Customer focused and service orientated.
Ad Visible Until: 30 November 2020