Position: Part-Time Lecturers
Department: Design Studies (Fashion Design)
The Department of Design Studies in the Faculty of Arts and Design has a Part-Time positions for Lecturer at Arts Campus. To teach the following subjects:
Theory and Practice of Textile IV
Studio-Based Garment Construction II
Studio-Based Pattern Engineering and Draping IV
Research Methodology and Fashion Design Practice II (Post Grad levels)
History of Fashion II
· Teaching, Learning and Assessment.
· Research and Innovation.
· Non-curricular activities, including short courses.
· Curriculum Development.
· Production planning and execution.
· Master Degree or B Tech or Advance Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Design.
· Candidate with Masters degree will be given a preference.
· Minimum two (2) years teaching experience at tertiary level.
· Industry experience in digital technologies.
· Experience in research and curriculum development (Design Studies – Fashion).
Send your Application letter and CV to: mashianeL@tut.ac.za
Enquiries: Mr. D Newman: Tel: 012 382 6007
Closing Date: 17 November 2023
If we have not responded within a month of the closing date, you should regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into only with short-listed candidates. The University reserves the right not to make an appointment. Candidates will be required to undergo psychometric tests and any other simulation interventions. Candidates are also required to complete the application form for employment. The application is available on the University’s website, share point and the University’s intranet.