CWP STOREKEEPER VACANT POST
DR JS Moroka Local MUNICIPALITY
COMMUNITY WORK PROGRAMME (CWP) CWP is an initiative designed to provide an employment safety net, by providing participants with a
predictable number of days of work per month. The programme is targeted at unemployed and/or underemployed people of working age, including those whose livelihood activities are insufficient to lift them out of poverty.
The successful candidate will provide storekeeping duties for the whole site. Reporting to the Site Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Make an inventory list of all tools, materials, assets and equipment that goes into the container.
• Prepare tools with the Local Co-ordinators each week, and see that they are signed in and out.
• Manage all sub site assets
• Conducting daily assets verifications
• Manage inventory and assets by different CWP management documents
• Able to keep and take account of all storekeeping records.
• Report all damages and loss and manage all negligent of damaging tools or assets by participants.
• Undertake stock taking each month.
• Receive all deliveries and delivery notes and submit to the Local Site Manager.
• Adhere to the Code of Conduct at all times.
• Perform all tasks assigned to the best of your ability.
To be considered for this post you must have:
• Grade 12 or Equivalent
• Reside in the specified ward
• Store keeping experience will be an added advantage.
• Able to read and write
• Must be between the age of 18 to 35 years old
And the following wards are affected: 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16,18 ,19 ,21, 24, 26, 27, 30.
Interested applicants to submit their applications (CV, Application letter, With ID and qualifications) to Libangeni/Vaalbank CWP Site Offices
CLOSING DATE IS: 09 March 2023
CLOSING TIME IS: 13h00
For More Info: Mr A.S. Maredi: 084 323 2565