EXTERNAL BURSARIES: 2021
Closing Date : 06 November 2020
The Department of Tourism offers Bursary opportunities to South African graduates who wish to apply in the fields listed below:
NO. REQUIRED STUDY FIELDS
1. Construction Management
2. Development Studies
4. Environmental Management
5. Information Technology (Soft Development, Data Warehousing and related)
6. International Relations
7. Project Management
8. Tourism Management/Development
9. HR Management and Development
10. Communication technologies
Duration: The contract will be for one (1) academic year reviewable based on availability of resources and academic progress. Successful candidates will sign a bursary contract.
Requirements: Applications forms must be sent via email or hand delivered by not later than the closing date.
Apply as follows: Applicants must complete the Bursary Application Form, certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts and an ID document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income and motivational letter.
• Use block letters to complete the application form
• Give concise answers and were applicable mark
• Attach certified copies as indicated in H (page 8)
• Incomplete or late applications will not be considered
• Applications can be mailed, hand delivered or e-mailed
Applications must be addressed to the Director-General, Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Street, Sunnyside, 0002 or posted to Private Bag X 424, Pretoria, 0001, or e-mailed, with as
subject title: Bursary application: Ms/Mr…..., to any one of the email addresses below.
Application: For attention: Skills Development – Ms. Koketso Malemela- at email@example.com (012) 4446191, Mr Lucky Shiviti at firstname.lastname@example.org (012) 4446172, Ms Kgomotso Taunyane at email@example.com (012) 4446164.
Enquiries: Mr Lucky Shiviti at firstname.lastname@example.org (012) 444 6172, Ms Kgomotso Taunyane
at email@example.com (012) 444 6164 and Ms Koketso Malemela at
firstname.lastname@example.org (012) 444 6191.