MIDDLE OFFICE INTERN
Middle Office Intern (COR210604-4) - 2018 Logo
Closing Date 2021/09/05
Reference Number COR210604-4
Job Title Middle Office Intern
Job Type Classification Intern
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Western Cape
Location - Town / City Cape Town
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accounting / finance / economic graduate with a ‘can do’ attitude who delivers beyond what is expected of them and is very keen to get well rounded exposure to the Middle Office section of our business. Our environment encourages collaboration, mentorship and ownership amongst other attributes that makes our culture strong and our business what it is. Be part of this dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Cash and Collateral management.
• Corporate actions and proxy voting.
• Dealing with audit requests and queries.
• Cash flow management and Electronic banking.
• Assist CRMs with client related queries.
• Assist the Personal Investment Client Servicing team with any client related queries.
• Assist the middle office team with ad hoc queries.
• Attending to monthly, quarterly, ad hoc client and regulatory reporting requirements.
• General Administration Duties.
• This is a graduate opportunity.
• Graduate or equivalent (Accounting, Economics, Finance)
Most Important Attribute
• Must be solutions driven
• MS Office – Outlook, Excel, and Word.