Vacc Finance Internship
Contract Position in the Administrative / Office Industry.
Salary: Market Related
Posted : 3 Feb 2021, Closing : 8 Feb 2021
Duties: POSITION: Internship
• Business Management
• Bcom Accounting
• Internal Audit
DURATION: 18 MONTHS INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
LOCATION: PORT ELIZABETH
Critical Success Factors:
• Well-functioning application systems;
• Effective Change Management;
• Anticipation and reaction to changes in the business;
• Updates on the system to ensure business effectiveness;
• A satisfied customer (internal and external);
• Integration of different system elements;
• Ensure that the required services are delivered to required standards;
Accounting Intern Job Responsibilities:
• Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
• Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
• Working with bookkeeping software.
• Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
• Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyse data, track information, and support the company or clients.
• Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
• Ability to draft reports including a business case;
• Perform due diligence;
• Sit-in on commercial negotiations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
o Young vibrant energetic person
o Good sound and knowledge of security management and technology background
o Virtuous habits and great ethos
o Must not be older than 35 years• old
If you meet the above requirements, please send the CV, academic record and ID copy to the firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 08 February 2021
For Queries Regarding the positions call Nwabisani Duma 041-4030531
NB: Should you not hear from us by 12th February 2021, consider your application unsuccessful.