Unemployed Learnership: Human Resources (Bonded for people with disabilities)
Closing Date 2023/03/22
Reference Number CCB230103-6
Job Title Unemployed Learnership: Human Resources (Bonded for people with disabilities)
Job Category People and Culture
Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type Learnerships
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Country Wide
Location - Town / City Various Locations
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership, which are based Nationwide. The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Complete NQF level 3 Business Administration Learnership Programme.
· Provide administrative support throughout the year, during peak business periods and when teams are on leave.
· The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
Skills, Experience & Education
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
· A Grade 12 qualification is essential
· Proficiency in English and any other South African language
· 1 Year work experience
· Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
· South African citizens
· Employment Equity Candidate
· Must be unemployed
· Aged between 18 and 35
· Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
· Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months learnership program
· Results Driven
· Attention to detail
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a flexible working environment
· Ability to work in a pressurized working environment
· No criminal record or a negative credit record
· Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply in writing to both individuals below:
Only equity disabled candidates will be considered for this position. Candidates:
- Must have a minimum of Matric with Maths/ Maths Literacy and English (pass rate of at least 40%) to be considered
- Must be unemployed -Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership (NQF Level 3 Business Administration) at another company or organisation
- Must be South African citizens -Must be between 18 and 34 years of age
- Must be able to provide a letter from their doctor detailing the nature of the disability
- Must be willing to complete the full 12 month programme and attend classes
- Must not be enrolled in formal studies
- Must not have a negative criminal or credit record
- Must be based in or near to the above mentioned location or be willing to travel to said location Stipend will be offered in line with SETA requirements.
Candidates who do not meet these requirements will not be considered.