Graduates Trainee : Coffee
Graduates Trainee : Coffee (CCB201119-7) - CCBSA Horizontal
Closing Date 2020/11/29
Reference Number CCB201119-7
Job Title Graduates Trainee : Coffee
Function Marketing & Sales
Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type Fixed Term (Temporary)
Location - Country South Africa
Location - Province Not Applicable
Location - Town / City Polokwane, Nelspruit, Rustenburg and Klerksdorp
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting opportunities for suitably qualified candidates in the Marketing and Sales Department. The successful candidates will be appointed in the position of Graduate Trainee: Coffee. The purpose of the role is to successfully launch unique Coffee brand categories into the South African Soft Drink market. The role must deliver profitable volume and category growth by specified premium geographical areas while being 100% true to the unique brand way of working as well as complying with CCBSA governance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
New Business Development:
• The Coffee Account Developer would be expected to scout, identify and cold call on potential strategic new key outlets
based on the brands’ strategy.
• Opening of new Non-National Outlets following CCBA processes (Including correct sub-trade coding etc.)
• Ensuring orders are captured and processed on MacMobile and delivered as per SLA.
• Negotiating with dealer to execute picture of success including equipment ordering from CDE, placement and
• Managing and dealing with internal CCBA processes to ensure governance.
• Managing and growing Coffee volume as well as excellent execution in new Outlets based on set targets and
• Excellent customer relation fulfilment. (Full circle Customer Service)
Existing Business & Training:
• Visit existing CCBA Outlets with Account Manager to develop Dealer Relations and penetrate Coffee market based on
• Assist the relevant CCBA Account Manager in the trade with further opportunities and execution in specified areas.
• Build brand love and equity in the influencer Outlets and with the relevant Account Managers.
• Launch, train and support the relevant CIC agents to influence, penetrate and grow volume in targeted Outlets.
• Ensure the brands picture of success is executed seamlessly by training and managing influencers i.e. merchandisers
and AM’s. (Including execution of correct planogram in Coolers)
• Assist with expansion of specific geographic focus areas as per marketing plan.
• Achieve set KPI’s (Volume, Penetration, Sampling)
• To report to Hot Beverages Manager as expected and give accurate feedback as to your sales and marketing efforts in
• In conjunction with the KO & CCBA Hot Beverages team and appointed marketing agency identify opportunities and
generate awareness of the product in targeted premium areas such as malls, universities and other events.
• Apply event management principles to successfully and responsibly represent the Brand and execute Events.
• Sampling stock management and tracking.
• Quality stock and brand element representation
Skills, Experience & Education
• Relevant Bachelors Degree required
• Meet project and program deadlines
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to negotiate and influence customers
• Entrepreneurial proactive mindset
• Extrovert personality
• Energetic, positive and upbeat
• Brand ambassador (live-eat-sleep the brand and category)
• Responsible on Social Media as the Brand’s ambassador (Costa and CCBA)
• Excellent team player – strong ability to work well with others, as well as on your own in the field
• Attention to detail
• Punctual and reliable
• In depth product and competitor knowledge
• Quality output driven