INTERN CIRCULAR: 002/2020
1. Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
2. An application letter together with a comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications must be forwarded to the contact details mentioned in the circular attached.
3. The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
4. Applications, which have not been responded to within 6 weeks of closing date, should be regarded as unsuccessful,
5. The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
6. Finalization of the appointments to be within 4 months from the closing date of circular.
PUBLISHED DATE: THURSDAY, 08 OCTOBER 2020
CLOSING DATE: WEDNESDAY, 21 OCTOBER 2020
INTERNSHIP POSITION (002/2020)
This Vacancy is open to YOUTH in the Johannesburg community
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
The details are as follows:
1. Department: Group Corporate & Shared Services
Branch: Group Human Capital Management (GHCM)
Workplace: 158 Civic Boulevard, Metro Centre
Designation: Client Intake Clerk Intern (GHCM)
Salary Range: R8& 329.27 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
Matric (NQF4) plus secretarial diploma in Business Administration or Business Management or any qualification registered at NOF 6;
« Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
« Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
« Ages between 18 — 35 years; and
« Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Ensure Frontline service and administrative support for the Group Human Capital
Key Learning Areas:
Work independently. Work under pressure. Accountable and be able to maintain privacy and confidentiality.
Core Competencies: Must form part of a multidisciplinary team. Good Interpersonal and Communication skills, and be able to work with the group. Coordination and Problem Solving skills required and Batho Pele Principles.
Contact Person: Boitumelo Makgoba
Tel No: (011) 407 6076
An Application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications
Post by City of Johannesburg