PERMANENT POSITION: GENERAL WORKER
Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant and updated
documents (Certified Qualification/s/Certificates, ID, and CV).
• Applicants should take note that they can be required to provide proof of original
documents during the selection process.
• You will be requested to provide a brief description of your work experience relating to
• Applicants with membership to professional bodies need to provide a membership
number and expiry date.
• If you are an internal applicant, your employee number will be required.
Department: Human Settlements
Branch: Public Housing Programme
Designation: General Worker
Remuneration: R9 043.21 pm (basic salary, excluding benefits)
Location: Region A – G
• Grade 10/NQF level 2 is required;
• 6 months relevant experience; and
• General housekeeping and basic cleaning skills.
To ensure the effective cleaning of the premises taking into account all company requirements for health and safety.
Key Performance Areas:
• Maintain the cleanliness of designation areas;
• Maintain the refuse removal of designation areas;
• Maintain the cleanliness of equipment and material management;
• Executing specific manual tasks.
• Teamwork & ability to read and write.
• Perform cleaning duties;
• Be a valuable member of a team.
“City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all appointments will be made in accordance with the approved Employment Equity Plan to promote its equitable representation in terms of race, gender and disability” Please take note that only online applications will be considered.
APPLY ONLINE VIA: www.joburg.org.za
Contact Person: Ndivhuwo Mphepho
Tel No: 011 061 3141 / 7975 / 8100