ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT INTERN
(Fixed term contract 24 Months Internship)
Reporting to the CEO: This position exists within the CHIETA to assist and support the CEO’s Office with administration. Candidates who possess the relevant, functional competencies are invited to apply.
Stipend: R7, 000.00 (Seven Thousand Rands) on the 15th day of every month, less any income tax that the Employer is required to deduct in terms of the relevant tax laws
Requirements: National Diploma: General Administration/ BA Degree/ Administration Qualification at NQF Level 4 achieved through a learnership.
Experience: Preferably graduates with no work experience and in need of in-service training to qualify.
Knowledge: Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
Skills & Behavioural competencies:
Planning and Organisation Skills
Communication (oral and written)
• Problem solving ability
• Diversity awareness
• Confidentiality, ethics, integrity and professionalism
• Detail orientation
• Exceptional analytical and technical skills
• Report writing /Business writing skills
Key Performance Areas
● Perform administrative functions such as taking notes of meetings with stakeholders
● Filing, Storage of information
● Typing up of handwritten notes
● Assist the PA by following up on MANCO decisions
● Any other administration activities
Interested persons are invited to submit their CV’s by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , on or before closing date: 27 January 2021. If no feedback is provided to you by 15 February 2021, please regard your application to be unsuccessful.