GRADUATE ENGINEER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
BVi Consulting Engineers has various opportunities available for Graduate Engineers for the Class of 2021 Graduate Engineer Internship Programme.
The internship programme will consist of an intensive two year training programme with the focus on empowering suitable candidates to build a solid technical foundation to launch their future careers as engineers. This will be achieved by bespoke training programmes, structured
practical work experience and intensive mentorship for each of the successful candidates. The candidates should have less than 2 years of working experience to qualify for the programme.
BVi is a multi-disciplinary firm which offers professional services to the public and private sector and specializes in Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, EPCM, Project Management and Town Planning. The company employs +-400 people and was established in 1967.
This is an Employment Equity (EE) position.
• Discipline Specific engineering work
• Comply with specifically developed training requirements
• Learn and grow
• Must have or will graduate (by end 2020) with a B. Eng, BSc Eng or M. Eng degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering from a South African university.
• Maximum of 2 years experience.
• Currently unemployed or not employed in the engineering industry.
• Candidates should not have any bursary obligations
• Willingness to be placed in any one of the BVi Offices in South Africa.
Candidates that meet the requirements are invited to send the information listed below to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a reference please use “Graduate Engineer Internship 2021” in the subject line of the email for the application. Applications close by 00h00 midnight on Sunday 11 October 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of interviews by no later than Friday 30 October 2020.
Information to accompany your application:
1. Application letter
3. Proof of qualification and academic results or academic record if stillstudying
4. Certified copy of identify document
No incomplete application will be considered.