DATABASE FOR TEMPORARY WORKERS 2023
Bergrivier Municipality intends to register unemployed persons on the database according to which temporary appointments are made, in accordance with the need for temporary employment.
All unemployed persons are invited to register on the database of temporary employees. People from indigent households, woman and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION MUST BE ATTACHED TO YOUR APPLICATION:
• Prescribed application form, available on the municipal website (www.bergmun.org.za) or at the municipal reception office of each town and libraries;
• Applicant's full curriculum vitae;
• Certified copy of South African identity document;
• Certified copy of valid Driver’s License / PRDP (if applicable);
• Certified copies of qualifications
Completed applications can be submitted by hand to the various Libraries or Municipal Offices and the reception desks within the boundaries of Bergrivier Municipal Area (Piketberg, Porterville, Velddrif, Eendekuil, Aurora, Redelinghuys, Goedverwacht and Wittewater) for attention of Ms. S Sonneberg (Admin Officer: Benefits Administration).
Enquiries can be directed to Ms S Sonneberg at tel. no. 022 913 6000.
Download application forms:
NO FAX OR ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.