Web Development Intern – contract position
Company Beekman Group
Reference # # 36/01
Contract Type Contract
Location Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the the above opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.
Job Functions Design, Information Technology, Intern, Social Media, Software Development
Industries Hospitality, Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure, ICT - Information & Communications Technology, IT - Information Technology, Public Relations / Communications / Journalism / Media & Promotions, Publishing
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
An opportunity has arisen for a candidate to work with the Company on an intern basis. This will ideally suit a candidate who has just completed a relevant tertiary qualification and is seeking work experience, or is studying towards the relevant tertiary qualification.
The successful candidate will assist in coordinating the planning, ongoing development, maintenance and accessibility of the Group’s existing and new websites. Assist when required with adhoc projects from time to time.
● Experience with HTML 5, CSS 3, SCSS and jQuery is essential
● Experience with Wordpress, Photoshop and Adobe XD would be an advantage
● Experience with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager and Facebook Ad Manager would be an advantage
● Highly Motivated and Creative with the ability to think outside the box
● Above average organizational skills
● Analytical ability
● Problem solving/decision making
● Good communications skills
● Self directed and able to work independently as well as integrating effectively with the team
● Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines, both foreseen and unforeseen
Job Closing Date 30/11/2020