Unemployed Learnership Programme - Long Term Insurance (NQF 4, 140 credits) - Rustenburg
Reference # ULP/RUST
Contract Type Contract
Salary Market Related
Location Rustenburg, North West, South Africa
AVBOB, Africa's largest Mutual Assurance Society providing a one-stop Funeral Insurance and Burial solution, in partnership with INSETA, is hosting an Unemployed Long Term Insurance Learnership Programme. At the end of the programme, candidates would have obtained a NQF 4 qualification with 140 credits. Should you feel you have what it takes to become a success in the Insurance Sector, you are encouraged to take up this opportunity.
Job Functions Administration,Business Development,Client Services,Compliance & Regulatory Affairs,Finance,Marketing,Sales,Training
Industries Admin, Office & Support,Financial Services,Insurance,Marketing,Sales
We invite applications from Rustenburg, North West.
A monthly allowance (stipend) will be paid to the learner during the course of the learnership. The company reserves the right to determine the placement of the learner.
The Learnership will commence on 1 February 2021.
· Need to be willing to work in our offices in any of the provinces
· Must be in the possession of a valid matric certificate
· Must have done English and Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy/ Accounting as matric subjects
· Must be between the ages of 18 and 35
· No previous learnerships attended
· Must not have a qualification and should not be engaged with any other studies (NB!)
· Must have a reliable mode of transportation
· Smart phone or laptop would be advantages
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Computer Skills (MS Office, E-mail and Internet) would be advantages
· The ability to work independently and show initiative
· Must be a South African citizen
Job Closing Date 25/11/2020