APPLICATION FOR EXTERNAL BURSARY: FULL-TIME TERTIARY STUDIES 2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
1 Only use BLOCK LETTERS.
2 Only signed applications containing FULL PARTICULARS and all REQUIRED DOCUMENTS will be considered.
3 Mark appropriate block with tick (√)
4 Submit all application forms by email to email@example.com.
5 Applications will open 1 June 2022 and the closing date is 31 October 2022. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
6 Information pertaining to the Department of Water and Sanitation external bursary can be found on the web page (http://www.dws.gov.za/LearningA).
7 Applicants that do not receive written communication within 3 months after the closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
8 For 2023, the Department Water and Sanitation will consider applications only for 1st and 2nd year of study for the following qualifications only:
• BSc/BEng in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical
• BSc (Hons) in Civil; Mechanical and Electrical
• BSc in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental
Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences
• BSc (Hons) in Hydrology; Geohydrology; Environmental Management; Project Management, Environmental Sciences, Environmental and Water Sciences
• National Diploma/BEng Tech in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current); National Diploma in Water Care and Environmental Management and Biochemistry.
9 The bursary awards target the previously disadvantaged and impoverished persons from poverty-stricken and rural communities. Students with disability are incouraged to apply