SMART LICENCING CENTRES: EXAMINERS
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport (GDRT) intends to expand the establishment of Smart Licencing Centres in the areas within or near Townships, Informal Settlements and Hostels (TISH), utilising the existing infrastructure such as township malls, post offices and municipal facilities.
GDRT will develop, implement and roll out Licensing Service Centres in the TISH communities to improve service delivery whilst creating socio-economic benefits.
The GDRT has partnered with a talent acquisition service provider to conduct the response handing of applications for suitable candidates to potentially fill positions available at the approved Smart Licencing Centres.
• Unemployed South African youth between the ages of 20 and 35
• Reside in the areas of the approved pilot centres (attach proof of residence signed and stamped by ward councilor or water and lights bill with sworn statement/affidavit to confirm residence)
• Matric Certificate and National Diploma/3 years formal qualification or equivalent (NQF 6)
• South African Identity Document
• Valid driver's license
• No criminal record
• Computer iterate
• Good communication skills, be flexible and have a positive attitude
Approved Pilot Centres
• Mamelodi (Denlyn Mall) - 12 vacancies, Ref: TISHMAM001
• Atteridgeville (Mnadi Mall) - 15 vacancies, Ref: TISHATT002
• Soweto (Protea Glen Mall) - 10 vacancies, Ref: TISHSOW003
Unemployed applicants residing in Mamelodi, Atteridgeville and Soweto are encouraged to apply; applicants must attach their CV, proof of residence signed and stamped by ward councilor or water and lights bill with sworn statement/affidavit to confirm their residence, copies of ID, driver's license and qualifications.
CVs and supporting documents must be attached and submitted to the following email addresses and quote the relevant refence on the email subject line.
CLOSING DATE: 10 September 2023 Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Kindly note that if you have not received any response from us within 30 days after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.